Meet some of our AEPs and find out about their offerings
Kent Outsourcing Services (KOS) t/a Demand Driven Africa (DDA)
KOS has been a SAPICS AEP for many years and offers its clients a wide range of Supply Chain Certification Courses.
- As a partner of ASCM we can deliver the APICS CPIM (Certified in Planning and Inventory Management), CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional), and CLTD (Certified in Logistics Transportation and Distribution) Certification courses which can be presented either Face-to-Face, online or on a Self-Study Tutoring basis.
- As an ISCEA Partner we can conduct the CSCA (Certified Supply Chain Analyst) Certification course which can be delivered either Face-to-Face or On-Line.
- KOS is an Affiliate of the Demand Driven Institute (DDI) such that Demand Driven Africa (DDA) can deliver the Demand Driven Planner Professional (DDPP), the Demand Driven Operations Professional (DDOP) and the Demand Driven Leader Professional (DDLP) Certification programs.
- If your supply chain team are unfamiliar with the relatively new concept of Demand Driven Materials Requirements Planning (DDMRP) and you would like a free 1hr Introduction to DDMRP session or a free 3hr DDMRP Basic Training Workshop, please feel free to contact us.
- KOS is also a partner of Inchainge and is a trainer for The Fresh Connection supply chain business simulation game.
- VCARE is a global supply chain certification organisation and KOS, being a partner, deliveries their CSSC (Certified Stores and Stock Controller) and the CPIA (Certified Production and Inventory Analyst) certification programs.
For more details, contact Ken Titmuss on +27 83 700 4354 or firstname.lastname@example.org we look forward to hearing from you.
Marieta Glas Consulting and Training (MG)
The main focus of the services delivered by Marieta Glas Consulting & Training (MG) is consulting and training within the Supply Chain and Logistics industry, which incorporates Planning, Warehouse, Manufacturing, Production- and Inventory-Management. It is the mission of MG to improve customer operations, with the result of maximizing the profits and shareholders value of their organisation.
Services are solution and result driven and relevant to today’s challenges. MG ensures that individuals are empowered to continuously improve their skills and abilities, in line with the needs of your business.
Contact Marieta Glas on +27 82 553 8888 or email@example.com for more information or visit the website: Marieta Glas Consulting and Training | Marieta Glas Consulting and Training
The Procurement & Logistics Academy
The Procurement & Logistics Academy partners with global centres of excellence in procurement and supply chain management.
- ASCM and APICS
Your trusted Education Partner who prides itself on:
- Exceptional project management and dedicated learner support
- Customer experience in the global partner network
- Experienced facilitators to guide learners through the curriculum
- Commitment to developing the Supply Chain Community
- Demonstrated training excellence with a proven track record
- Great feedback and testimonials from our learners
- Cutting edge appreciation of latest technology and trends
Facilitator Incubator: WE WANT YOU!
We are seeking to connect with experienced supply chain practitioners to facilitate APICS, CIPS and SAPICS programmes. A space where we grow, mentor, and empower our network of facilitators.
If you are passionate about the supply chain, have strong communication skills, and a desire to mentor rising talent, send us your application today!
Understand, manage, and improve the integration of your supply chain with the CSCP certification: Registration deadline - 9 February 2024. Senior managers seeking a strategic understanding of the supply chain – farm to fork view of the supply chain, looking at technology, integration, and the latest trends.
Master the tools and techniques of planning and inventory management with the APICS CPIM certification: Registration deadline - 16 February 2024. A holistic view of the internal operations environment - from strategic planning through to execution on the shop floor.
Expand your horizon with the SAPICS Principles of Production & Inventory Management (PPIM) course: Registration deadline - 21 February 2024. Learn about universal tools, techniques and terminology used in production and inventory management operations.
Take your first step on the logistics ladder with the SAPICS Basics of Stores & Stock Control (BSSC): Registration deadline - 8 March 2024. An entry-level logistics course detailing the warehousing and logistics function. Introduces candidates to flow, terminology and internal processes as well as the practical application of skills.
Enrol now! - Contact Mandy Dos Santos on +27 67 110 0413 or firstname.lastname@example.org
IRM Supply Chain Services
IRM has been in existence for over 25 years, of which the last 10 years IRM has been successfully operating under new management. Our approach is to carefully match the training needs of our clients and prospective learners with the appropriate supply chain program.
IRM Services is offering a PPIM course starting 25 October 2023.
For more information on PPIM: https://www.sapics.org.za/sapics-ppim
For information and pricing please contact IRM Services - Claire Ambrose on +27 72 675 0039 or email@example.com or visit the website: https://irmservices.co.za/